- Getting Started
- Hyper Location Layer
- Zip/Postal Code analytics
- Heat Map View
- Heat Map Controls
- Hexagonal Heat Map
- Create a Network Map
- Get Driving Distance & Time in Batch
- Create a Store Locator
- Update a location / correct a misplaced location
- Cluster View
- Create a Radius Coverage / Bubble Map
- Create Multiple Layers
- Territory Map
- Share a Map
- Center of Gravity (COG)
- Save Current Map View
- Download sample datasets
- Customized Marker Icons
- Location Marker Control Panel
- Publish a map
- Embed a map
- Export / Download a Map as an Image
- Upgrade to ANNUAL plan
- Excel Geocoder
- Location Layer Batch Creation
- Map Zoom Level
- Create optimized driving routes
- Display transit, traffic and bicycle path
- KML File Support
- Download History Invoices and Receipts
- Map Change Protection
- Display Your Logo on Maps
Display public transit, real time traffic condition and bicycle path
Maply supports you to see public transit, subway or metro lines in and around the cities, real time road traffic conditions, and bicycle paths, when each respective layer is turned on.
Public transit layer
Real time traffic condition layer
Bicycle path layer
Maply is powered by Google Maps so you can expect one of the largest worldwide coverage including most countries and cities on earth.
Steps to turn on the layers
The steps below assume you have a map created. If not, click add on My Maps page to create one.
- Click on the menu icon next to the name of your map and choose Transit, traffic, bicycle option. A pop up window appears.
- Switch on layers you want to display and click the UPDATE MAP button.
- Your map is updated with the selected layers displayed. (Note: selected map type needs to be Map or Satellite in order to see these layers.)
You may also be interested to know
Have a question?
and we'll get back to you as soon as we can (usually in 24 hours, if not sooner).