- Getting Started
- Hyper Location Layer
- Zip/Postal Code analytics
- Heat Map View
- Heat Map Controls
- Hexagonal Heat Map
- Create a Network Map
- Get Driving Distance & Time in Batch
- Create a Store Locator
- Update a location / correct a misplaced location
- Cluster View
- Create a Radius Coverage / Bubble Map
- Create Multiple Layers
- Territory Map
- Share a Map
- Center of Gravity (COG)
- Save Current Map View
- Download sample datasets
- Customized Marker Icons
- Location Marker Control Panel
- Publish a map
- Embed a map
- Export / Download a Map as an Image
- Upgrade to ANNUAL plan
- Excel Geocoder
- Location Layer Batch Creation
- Map Zoom Level
- Create optimized driving routes
- Display transit, traffic and bicycle path
- KML File Support
- Download History Invoices and Receipts
- Map Change Protection
- Display Your Logo on Maps
Location Marker Control Panel
Maply offers an easy-to-use control panel for location markers / pins for you to make a customized and distinct map that meets your unique needs. With this control panel, you can adjust the biggest and smallest sizes of the markers, the colors, borders, opacity, name labels, weight labels, and whether they should be draggable.
Location marker control panel in action (Maply)
To open the Location Marker Control Panel, you can click settings next to the layer name or from the location layer menu. See screenshot below.
You will see the control panels appear at the bottom left corner of the map.
Below is an example when both name label and weight label are turned on.
Location Marker Control Panel is only available when marker view is turned on.
You may also be interested to know
Have a question?
and we'll get back to you as soon as we can (usually in 24 hours, if not sooner).