- Getting Started
- Hyper Location Layer
- Zip/Postal Code analytics
- Heat Map View
- Heat Map Controls
- Hexagonal Heat Map
- Create a Network Map
- Get Driving Distance & Time in Batch
- Create a Store Locator
- Update a location / correct a misplaced location
- Cluster View
- Create a Radius Coverage / Bubble Map
- Create Multiple Layers
- Territory Map
- Share a Map
- Center of Gravity (COG)
- Save Current Map View
- Download sample datasets
- Customized Marker Icons
- Location Marker Control Panel
- Publish a map
- Embed a map
- Export / Download a Map as an Image
- Upgrade to ANNUAL plan
- Excel Geocoder
- Location Layer Batch Creation
- Map Zoom Level
- Create optimized driving routes
- Display transit, traffic and bicycle path
- KML File Support
- Download History Invoices and Receipts
- Map Change Protection
- Display Your Logo on Maps
KML File Support
Maply supports KML file upload and display. You can create a KML layer and attach a KML file to it. It will be shown together with other layers on the map. Similar to other types of layers, you can switch it on and off, rename it and delete it later if not needed any more.
warning Important Note
This feature is not available under FREE plan. A Maply PRO or MAX subscription is required before you can add a KML layer.
Also note that KMZ files are not currently supported.
You can download an example KML file here and try it out following steps below.
- Open your map, on the left hand controls, click ADD A LAYER button. A drop down menu appears.
- Choose Add a KML Layer. KML Layer creation page appears.
- Give the layer a title and select the example KML file you just downloaded.
- The KML layer is added to your map.
This example KML file was downloaded from Paul Bogard’s Flight Historian.
You may also be interested to know
Have a question?
and we'll get back to you as soon as we can (usually in 24 hours, if not sooner).