- Getting Started
- Hyper Location Layer
- Zip/Postal Code analytics
- Heat Map View
- Heat Map Controls
- Hexagonal Heat Map
- Create a Network Map
- Get Driving Distance & Time in Batch
- Create a Store Locator
- Update a location / correct a misplaced location
- Cluster View
- Create a Radius Coverage / Bubble Map
- Create Multiple Layers
- Territory Map
- Share a Map
- Center of Gravity (COG)
- Save Current Map View
- Download sample datasets
- Customized Marker Icons
- Location Marker Control Panel
- Publish a map
- Embed a map
- Export / Download a Map as an Image
- Upgrade to ANNUAL plan
- Excel Geocoder
- Location Layer Batch Creation
- Map Zoom Level
- Create optimized driving routes
- Display transit, traffic and bicycle path
- KML File Support
- Download History Invoices and Receipts
- Map Change Protection
- Display Your Logo on Maps
When there are too many locations on the map, the markers are clustered together and the map gets messy. The map also becomes slower when zoom in and out. In this case, it could be a good idea to switch the map to cluster view.
In Cluster view, the map is divided into small grids and locations in each grid are grouped together under a cluster. The number of locations in that cluster is displayed. If there is a weight attached to the locations, the total weight of locations clustered together is shown.
The GIF image below shows how you can see the immediate effect of different views.
Maply supports weighted cluster maps. If there are weight applied to the locations, sum of weights of clustered locations is displayed. To create weighted heat maps, download Location Layer Excel template (Advanced - with weight and remarks) should be used to create the location map. The weight of locations can be viewed and changed under "Show Data" page.
You may also be interested to know
Have a question?
and we'll get back to you as soon as we can (usually in 24 hours, if not sooner).