- Getting Started
- Hyper Location Layer
- Zip/Postal Code analytics
- Heat Map View
- Heat Map Controls
- Create a Network Map
- Get Driving Distance & Time in Batch
- Create a Store Locator
- Update a location / correct a misplaced location
- Cluster View
- Create a Radius Coverage / Bubble Map
- Create Multiple Layers
- Territory Map
- Share a Map
- Center of Gravity (COG)
- Save Current Map View
- Download sample datasets
- Customized Marker Icons
- Location Marker Control Panel
- Publish a map
- Embed a map
- Export / Download a Map as an Image
- Upgrade to ANNUAL plan
- Excel Geocoder
- Location Layer Batch Creation
- Map Zoom Level
- Create optimized driving routes
- Display transit, traffic and bicycle path
- KML File Support
- Download History Invoices and Receipts
- Map Change Protection
- Display Your Logo on Maps
Publish Your Maply Maps
After creating an awesome map, you may want to share it with others. Maply enables you to publish your map to public so everyone with the link of your map can access it.What happens after a map is published to public?
How to Publish a Map
After a map is created, click the three-dot icon next to the map title, and you will see the “Publish” option, as shown in the image below.
Click “Publish” option, and a pop-up appears. Activate the publish option as shown in the two images below.
Click “Publish Map” button to confirm.
A message appears to confirm that the map is now public and accessible by everyone.
You can now copy the URL link of the map from the address bar of your browser and share it with others.
You map also be interested to know
Have a question?
and we'll get back to you as soon as we can (usually in 24 hours, if not sooner).